Do you have problems with your diesel vehicle with an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system which also comes with a Diesel Particulate Filter?
You have done the following and the problems still persist:
- Tried driving at high speed to do passive regeneration
- Stopped at the road side for 10 – 20 minutes, press the Active Regeneration button on your dashboard
- Visit workshop to dismantle the DPF to flush with water or compressed air
- If you’re unlucky, the technician mishandles the DPF and breaks the expensive ceramic catalyst inside. And now you have to replace the DPF
- When some EGR diesel vehicle undergo Active Regeneration, diesel will seep into the engine oil, affecting the engine oil’s lubricity. The worst case scenario would be an engine overhaul.
Now you have an easier way to solve the EGR / DPF problem in your diesel vehicle. Simply add AceRev DPF Cleaner into the vehicle diesel tank. AceRev DPF Cleaner contains fuel-borne catalyst that will burn off trapped soot / carbon particles in DPF. With AceRev DPF Cleaner, you do not need to spend thousands of dollars in workshop.